Leguan 135 – All in one
The design in this advanced boom lift focuses on versatility – without compromising reliability or strength.
Leguan 135 is a completely new boomlift designed for professional use. The most advanced boomlift in it's class is designed focusing especially in versatility, sturdiness and user friendliness.
Leguan 135 comes with a very low-noise Honda iGX390 petrol engine.
Leguan really shows its versatility in different stages on the building site. Thanks to the intelligent boom design the outreach is excellent. You can get to the very difficult-to-reach places quickly and safely. The Leguan works well both in outdoor and indoor use. All works related to building - erecting the framework, installation of air conditioning, plumbing and electric appliances, masonry, plastering, interior construction and painting – are the specialities of the Leguan.
The same features as in construction are important in industrial maintenance as well. Fast and easy transportation, dual propelling system with combustion engine/electric motor and excellent outreach make Leguan the right choice for many different industrial maintenance jobs.
Leguan has been the right choice for many very special jobs. It is working as a maintenance machine on a luxury cruise ship; helps trimming trees on Christmas tree farms; is used in various rescue jobs etc. This shows the versatility of the Leguan and its usefulness in a multitude of jobs.
The customer base of the Leguan is very wide. It is very well suited for private users, construction companies, installation companies, as well as for industrial maintenance. The uncomplicated design of the Leguan makes it a very reliable and trouble free access platform. For rental companies the Leguan is a very productive and reliable partner.
|Max. working height||12,20 m (230 kg)
13,20 m (<140 kg)
|Max. platform height||10,20 m (230 kg)
11,20 m (<140 kg)
|Max. outreach||5,80 m (230 kg)
6,80 m (<140 kg)
|Safe working load||230 kg|
|Transport length||4,5 m|
|Transport height||2,07 m|
|Transport width||1,33 m / 1.00 m without platform|
|Platform dimensions W x L||1,33 x 0,75 m|
|Rotation of basket||90º (± 45º)|
|Max. slope driving||35 - 40%|
|Outrigger support dimensions||3,13 m x 3,05 m|
|Max. slope for outriggers||20 % / 11º|
|Ground clearance||150 mm (tyres)
250 mm (tracks)
|Weight||1700 kg (tyres)
1850 kg (tracks)
|Power source||Honda iGX 390 13 hv petrol
230 V / 110 V electric motor
|Drive system: hydrostatic||4WD
|Drive speed||3,5 km/h (tyres)
3,0 km/h (tracks)
Easy to transport
Thanks to its low own weight the Leguan 135 is easy to transport on a trailer. A towing vehicle with 2.000 kg towing capacity is sufficient.
There is also a transportation trailer availabe, tailor made for the Leguans. This special trailer allows operation of the Leguan also when it is on the trailer – like a trailed mounted lift.
The booms of the Leguan 135 are very strong and solid. Also, the boom design allows maximum platform capacity of 230 kg. The strong booms do not swing in the wind or when working at max. outreach.
Leguan 135 offers features that are not normally seen in this class of compact access platforms. One of the major trump cards is the strong and solid boom construction which allows 230 kg platform capacity up to 10,2 m and 140 kg capacity up to even 11,2 metres. This means two persons can safely operate the Leguan 135 in most of the lifting area. Alternatively one person can take a lot of tools and equipment on the platform with him.
Load control system is standard equipment on the Leguan 135. This feature makes operation safe and easy: if max. platform capacity is exceeded, there is an alarm that warns the operator and boom movements will stop.
Leguan 135 is available with Honda iGX390: 13 HP one-cylinder air cooled petrol engine. This reliable and durable engine is built for professional use and it will not let you down even in the most demanding use. The engine excels in low fuel economy and reaches up to 15 % lower fuel consumption compared to it's competitors. The user benefits of this engine are also excellent torque and low noise level.
As an option the Leguan 135 can be equipped with 230 V / 110 V electric propelling. All functions of the machine (drive, outriggers and booms) can be operated with the electric motor when the Leguan is connected to 230 V / 110 V mains current.
The electric propelling option is very useful when working indoors or when a very low operating noise level is required. It is also often practical to drive the Leguan to the work site using the combustion engine, then connect it to a 230 V / 110 V outlet and operate the booms with electric propelling. This way the operation is very silent and fuel costs remain as low as possible.
Leguan Lifts is the only manufacturer to offer its access platforms both with a chassis on wheels and with a crawler track chassis. This is the case also with Leguan 135: it is available either with hydraulic four wheel drive or with a robust crawler track chassis.
The biggest advantage of a four wheel drive chassis is versatility. Thanks to the suspension effect of the rubber tyres it is much more comfortable to drive an access platform with tyres on even and solid surfaces. All-terrain capabilities are also sufficient for almost all circumstances because of the hydraulic four wheel drive, and drive speed is also higher compared with an access platform with crawler track chassis.
The most important advantages of a crawler track chassis are a bigger contact surface to the ground and, thanks to increased machine width, a better sideways stability. The bigger contact surface improves traction especially on soft and uneven terrains (e.g. in the forest or on snow).
- Tyres: grass type 23 x 8.5-12
- OR Tyres: tractor type 23 x 8.5-12
- Fuel economic Honda iGX 390, 13 HP -petrol engine
- Automatic engine revolution adjustment and automatic choke
- Double pump, four drive speeds. Easydrive option.
- Hydraulic telescope and JIB-boom with 120 degree operating range
- Hydraulic outriggers
- Automatic leveling
- Automatic hydraulic brakes in the drive motors
- Remote control (Scanreco, incl. spare battery and charger)
- Hydraulic pressure displayed on screen
- Fuel-low warning
- Warning light when battery voltage is too low
- Mobile logic controlled system (IFM)
- 230 kg / 140kg platform load
- Load monitoring and overload alarm
- Emergency lowering buttons in the platform and at ground level
- 12 V outlet in the platform
- Quickly detachable work platform
- Lockable weather protector for the remote control in the platform
- Emergency use: Hand pump and backup levers in the control valves
- Tie-down points and forklift lift points in the chassis
- Crawler track chassis
- Non-marking tyres
- 230 V -motor for electric use (includes service operation switch)
- 230 V -outlets in the platform
- Lower controls, includes override switch of safety functions in an emergency situation
- Electric platform rotation (+/- 45 degrees)
- Tool trays in the platform (4 pieces)
- LED-ligts for platform control panel
- LED-work lights on platform
- Hose to platform (compressed air / water / oil)
- Foot pedal in the platform ("Dead man's switch")
- Narrow platform (90 cm)
- Plastic pads for outrigger plates
- Larger outrigger plates
- Plastic pads for larger outrigger plates
- Anti-skid plates for outrigger plates
- Beacons on the outriggers and boom (5 pcs)
- LED-beacon warning light when motor is running
- Booster points (12 V)
- Heat sensor, to prevent the lift from being used under allowed operating temperature
- Audible signal, when motor is running
- Warning light when the lift is tilted more than 2 degrees
- Leguan special trailer TE-HO 2018
- Studded tyres for trailer (rim + tyre)
- Studless winter tyres for trailer (rim + tyre)
- Safety harness with fast fitting and flexi rope
Ylötie 10, 33470 Ylöjärvi
+358 3 347 6400
Leave a message
Ylötie 10, 33470 Ylöjärvi
+358 3 347 6400