Leguan 190 – Reliable and versatile
Robust and steady spider lift with all-terrain capabilities.
LEGUAN 190 is an access platform designed for heavy duty professional and rental use. In the design of the spider lift, special attention has been paid to durability, excellent up-and-over clearance and user-friendly interface. Leguan 190 is the right choice for tree care, painters, construction work and facility maintenance.
High ground clearance and steady, protected tracked (or 4WD) base provide fast and smooth access on rough terrain. All Leguans are designed to be driven safely while standing on the platform to increase efficiency while transitioning on site. Many leading features such as the automatic levelling is standard, but operators can also opt for many optional features such as the extra speed for the fastest driving speed in the market.
|Max. working height||19.00 m (230 kg)|
|Max. platform height||17.00 m|
|Max. outreach||8.1 m (230 kg) / 9.8 m (120 kg)|
|Max. work cage load||230 kg / 2 persons|
|Transport dimensions (L x W x H)||5.10 m x 1.33 m x 2.01 m|
|Transport dimensions without platform (L x W)||4,44 m x 1.25 m|
|Platform dimensions W x L||1.33 m x 0.75 m|
|Rotation of basket||90° (±45°)|
|Gradeability||40 % (22°)|
|Outrigger support dimensions||3.60 m x 3.68 m|
|Max. slope for outriggers||21 % (12°)|
|Weight with tracks / tyres||2660 kg / 2660 kg|
|Power source||Kubota 14 hv diesel
Electric motor 2.2 kW, 230 V (16 A) / 110 V
|Drive system: hydraulic||4WD
|Drive speed max||2.6 km/h (5.2 km/h optional item)|
Easy to transport
The weight of Leguan 190 unit is 2.660 kg (both 4WD and unit with tracks). When using the tailor made Leguan trailer for Leguan 190 it is possible to operate the access platform even when the unit is on the trailer.
The total weight for Leguan 190 unit with the trailer is 3.330 kg and the allowed total load of the trailer is 3500 kg.
Leguan on wheels or with a crawler track chassis
Leguan Lifts is the only manufacturer to offer its access platforms with both: a chassis on wheels and with crawler tracks. This is the case also with Leguan 190: it is available either with hydraulic four wheel drive or with a robust crawler track chassis.
The biggest advantage of a four wheel drive chassis is versatility. Thanks to the suspension effect of the rubber tyres it is more comfortable to drive an access platform with tyres on even and solid surfaces. All-terrain capabilities are also sufficient for almost all circumstances because of the hydraulic four wheel drive.
The most important advantage of a crawler track chassis is a bigger contact surface to the ground. The bigger contact surface improves traction especially on soft and uneven terrains (e.g. in the forest or on snow).
Kubota Diesel Engine and 230 V Propelling
Leguan 190 is the only access platform in its class to offer a two cylinder 14 hp liquid cooled diesel engine. This reliable and durable Kubota engine is made for heavy duty professional use. In addition to reliability, the high torque and pleasant noise level of the engine are features valued by our customers. Leguan 190 is also equipped with 230 V electric propelling. All functions of the machine (drive, outriggers and booms) can be operated with the electric motor when the Leguan is connected to 230 V mains current. The electric propelling option is very useful when working indoors or when a very low operating noise level is required. It is also often practical to drive the Leguan to the work site using the combustion engine, then connect it to a 230 V outlet and operate the booms with electric propelling. This way the operation is very silent and fuel costs remain as low as possible.
- Tyres: grass type 23 x 10,50-12
- OR Tyres: tractor type 23 x 10,50-12
- 230 V electric motor
- 230 V and 12 V outlets on platform
- Kubota Z482 14 HP liquid cooled diesel engine (automatic choke and RPM control)
- Double pump (two drive speeds)
- Lower Controls with integrated service display
- JIB-boom with 120 degree operating range
- Electric platform rotation (+/- 45°)
- Automatic levelling
- Automatic declination warning and stoppage
- Automatic outreach and platform load monitoring
- Mobile logic controlled system (IFM)
- Booster points (12 V)
- Emergency lowering button on platform and at lower controls
- Quickly detachable work platform
- Lockable control panel weather protector
- Emergency use with hand pump
- Hour meter
- Tie-down points in the chassis
- Crawler track chassis
- Non-marking tracks
- Non-marking tyres
- 3-Speed automatic transmission (max. 5,5 km/h)
- Remote controlled drive and outrigger operation
- Tool trays on platform (2 pcs)
- LED lights for platform control panel
- LED work lights on platform
- Hose to platform (air / water)
- Narrow platform (90 cm)
- Larger outrigger plates
- Beacons on the outriggers
- Engine heater (Defa)
- Signal horn
- Leguan trailer TE-HO 3017
- Safety harness (fast fitting and flexi rope)